Monday, 23 January 2012

He's here!

My Egyptian warrior, Edifu, is unleashed this week with Breathless Press and I'm beyond excited! To celebrate, I'm giving away a copy of Pyramid of Paradise.

As I've already said, Ancient Egypt is one of my favourite places to read (and fantasize!) about. So to be in for a chance to win just leave a comment telling me where or when you would like to travel to and fulfil your x-rated dreams...

Increase your chances by liking my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=hp#!/pages/Jorja-Lovett/179111238840916?sk=wall

Or following me on Twitter @jorjalovett
Pyramid of Passion is available to pre-order now http://www.breathlesspress.com/pyramid-passion

6 comments:

  1. The Outback - starry nights and lots of dangerous creatures in the dark which means snuggling closer to the hero ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still dream of making love on a warm, deserted beach at midnight. Although in practical terms yuk, sand everywhere, sandflies biting or pebbles sticking into places no self respecting pebble aught to! so maybe not lol
    I'll just go for langkaui and a secluded cottage near to the sea. And mossie netting... oh how to spoil the dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, no sand or creepy crawlies for me. It's got to be 5 star luxury. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally like the idea of a castle somewhere remote....but that might just be the goth in me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh ladies, I like all those ideas...but you're right about the sand, Raven...it gets everywhere ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Alannah Harte! my Egyptian will be winging his way to you very soon :)

    ReplyDelete