Friday, 6 April 2012

Happy Easter!

This is the calm before the storm. My last free days before I explode in a rush of euphoria and paranoia. I have TWO new releases coming out before the end of the month *chews nails*

Every author eagerly awaits each publication but I have reason to be more anxious than usual with these stories. Into The Wild, out on 16th April with Evernight Publishing, was my first completed full length contemporary romance.



And 'In Her Element', available through Breathless Press from 20th April, is part of The Blood Bar Chronicles. This is a selection of paranormal stories written by my very talented CPs.



So, I'm taking the weekend off to relax before the whirlwind of blogs, promotion and the usual worry - Will anyone buy my book?

*Hyperventilates* I need something to soothe me...


Aah, that's better!

So, enjoy your holidays and I'll see you on the other side :)


3 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I do so love that pic of Joe M. Of course folks will buy your books. Who could resist Smith!

    Have a lovely Easter :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my head Smith = Joe in a Stetson lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. DUH what a silly question.. I am waiting for them both, with my c./c in my hand... and er you can have Joe if I get alex....

    ReplyDelete