Jorja was kind enough to invite me onto her
blog.
As usual I went blank. How can I find something
interesting to say? Something people will want to read?
Yup,
that's me. I still have to pinch myself a dozen books down the line. Wow people
read what I have written.
And this month is even more of a 'pinch myself' month
with my ebook A Most Unusual Mistress out on
Friday 17th.
Blurb…
Why be a wife if a
mistress has more fun? All Adriana has to do is get Ashley to agree.
Finding her intended
bollix deep in his mistress, when she was trembling with wanting, did not
impress Adriana. If being a mistress entailed being part of such passion, then
a mistress only she would be'.
Ashley. Earl of
Addersley thought otherwise. He wanted a wife on his terms. He wanted a wife on
his terms. Terms that would send this lady of the ton screaming, or would they?
*****
Not only that, it is
part of my first ever adult print book. Along with Wallflowers Don't Wilt and
To Please A Lady, I am now in print! All
under one beautiful and hot cover.
Blurb
Beneath the prim and proper surface of the ton,
intrigue and scandal was only a gossiping word away
For
many men and women, the fear of ruin and worse accompanied them at all times.
Some defied
propriety, took hold of their happiness and hoped for the best.
Meet the men prepared
to defy convention to win their ladies.
But
are those ladies prepared to let them have it all their own ways?
Of course not, for their partnerships
are as unconventional as the ladies themselves.
Wallflowers Don't Wilt
Two
women on the verge of freedom. One man looking for adventure. Can he persuade
them that freedom comes in many forms, including three bodies entwined?
To Please A Lady
When
your lovers are lovers themselves, and want you to help them make the perfect
triangle, what do you say? Persuade me of course!
A
Most Unusual Mistress
Why be a wife if a
mistress has more fun? All Adriana has to do is get Ashley to agree.
****
So to tempt
you either print or ebook, here's an excerpt from A Most Unusual Mistress…
“I fear, my love.” He kept his voice calm
despite the anger now raging within him. “You do not have the facts assimilated
correctly. For why am I to be blackened as a cheat and a liar?”
Her chest heaved, once more unknowingly
allowing him a cock-tightening view of her breasts straining at their confines
as they threatened to spill out and...and what? Demand attention? Hardly.
Protest his attraction? More likely. Receive his touch? Dare he? Regretfully,
Ash reminded himself just whom he was facing. He held his hands out in
supplication. However, Adriana had not yet finished blackening his character.
“Because you are one? Any man who states he
is no longer harboring a mistress and is then found bollocks-deep inside said
mistress only days before his wedding is not to be believed,” she said, her
anger evident in her words. He watched, fascinated, as she picked up two small,
exquisite Sèvres vases from the mantle and threw them at the wall in quick
succession. They shattered in the hearth, and Ashley waited for her reaction to
such damage. Adriana showed no sign of even noticing her wanton destruction and
merely dusted her hands on her skirts.
Unusually, no servant appeared to discover
the reason for such noise. He wondered if such temper was the norm, and the
servants well used to it.
He chose not to ask her.
“Therefore,” she said. “I do not believe
anything you say to me. Lud, she is treated better than me. Have you ever
touched me with such desire?” She laughed bitterly. “Perchance I should phrase
that have you ever touched me? We both know the answer. Yet I have seen
the way you look at me when you think you are unobserved. Indeed, on one
occasion, my lord, I was the observer as you took yourself in hand and fisted yourself
until you spilled your seed while shouting my name. So I know you are not indifferent
to me. But touch me? Make me come? Pah. Do I not deserve the attention
you paid her?”
“You are to be my wife,” Ash said stiffly.
He knew his face reddened in shame, for he was ashamed of the discomfort
he had caused her. “However,” he continued, ignoring the ripple of excitement
her query had aroused, “not my whore. I respect you.”
“I would be better off as your mistress and
get the body and the fucking I desire,” she said frankly. “Lud, Ash. I want
your love, your body, and to be fucked. If that is not to be my culmination,
then let me be your whore. For a twelvemonth, I have spied and regarded you in
secret, stroking myself after peering at you without your knowledge. Lud, I
ache for your touch. If, as your wife, I do not receive all that I desire, I do
not desire to be your wife. Why should I settle for less than all you can—if
you chose— give me?” she demanded. “Just because it is assumed women of our
class do not enjoy more than the mere mechanics of sex, or indeed, merely tolerate
a husband’s touch, do not assume that of me. If, as your mistress, I will
receive more than duty demands, then make me her. However, don’t bother to make
me your wife. I have too much esteem to settle for less than I deserve.”
He wondered if he imagined what he heard.
“And you feel you deserve to be my mistress?”
“Well, I deserve more than a ten-minute
fumble once the lamps are dimmed.”
****** Now, if you comment here, One name will be chosen
at random to receive an ecopy of Mistress
when it's released on Friday. Or you can have an ecopy of either of the other
two books mentioned here. It's up to you.
Check them out on www.breathlesspress.com
or amazon.
And hey I'm
always happy to welcome new readers to my web blog or facebook pages. Rogue
Scandals even has its own page


Thanks for inviting me Jorja, I'm still pinching myself
ReplyDeleteLove the sound of this new book. Congratulations to Raven for going into print!
ReplyDeleteSounds great and excited for it!! ROck on Raven
ReplyDelete