What better way is there to start the year than with some spanking new cover art :D
I can finally reveal that I have signed with Total-E-Bound for my shifter series set in Ireland. I'm very excited to be part of the team there, and looking forward to sharing my sexy lone wolf, Caleb, with you soon.
It's also just been announced that The Blood Bar Chronicles has been nominated as antho of the year by Love Romances Cafe.
So, ya know, feel free to vote for us ;)
And, to top off a fabulous start to 2013, I've been shortlisted by The Daily Mail/ Black Lace Books in their Erotic Short Story competition. *Squee!*
It's shaping up to be a busy year!


WOW! Good for you! BIG congratulations on all the fabulous news and looking forward to Wolfie. You know how much I like a sexy wolf!
ReplyDeleteFabulous start to the year for you! I, love, love, love your wolfie cover :-D
ReplyDeleteGorgeous cover, congrats on the antho nomination and WOW - well done you on the Black Lace comp!! I hope the rest of 2013 is even better for you :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Congratulations, Jorja. May the year bring all you wish for.
ReplyDelete