This week's #SexySnippet fun is taken from 'The Wolf on the Run', the second book in The Wild Irish Wolves series. Available soon from Total-E-Bound.
'With some attempt at dance moves,
the boys swung their hips left, then right, and whipped their belts from their
trousers. Rory even performed a twirl before snapping the leather taut between
both hands. Naomi thought she would come there and then.
“I think he’s done this before,” she
sighed.
The belt slithered to the floor,
neglected as focus shifted to unzipping his fly. A little shimmy and all three
dropped their kecks. Laughs and gasps accompanied the local talent standing in
their trunks with their trousers round their ankles.
With only a pair of
black boxer briefs to preserve his modesty, would Rory actually do the full
monty?'
Don't forget to check out the rest of the #SexySnippets over at The Nuthouse blog!!
Don't forget to check out the rest of the #SexySnippets over at The Nuthouse blog!!


OMG! I want this book so bad! This little teaser wasn't nearly enough! But I am super excited for this book! I cannot wait!
ReplyDeleteHa ha You're quick off the mark!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!
ReplyDeleteLoved the snippet, Jorja! I want to know if he does the full monty, too
ReplyDeleteYou know I'm so excited for this to come out. I fell in love with Rory a little in the first book of this series. Great snippet!
ReplyDeleteExcellent!!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous! I'm eagerly awaiting this book!
ReplyDelete