After a time-out, I'm back with a #SexySnippet from my forthcoming release.
First Floor: Cosmetics, is the second book in The Department Store series. I like to describe it as a cougar romance with heart :)
"You
have me." Jonah knew what it was like not to have someone to turn to for
basic human needs like love and comfort. Maggie gave it out in spades and
received nothing in return.
She
raised a delicate eyebrow. "As a friend?"
He
could give her the answer she wanted, or the truth. He chose the truth.
"As
anything you want me to be."
Available for pre-order from July 4th at TotallyBound
The Department Store: Four floors of steamy romance!
Book One is available now: All Romance, Amazon, TotallyBound
Don't forget to check out the rest of the #SexySnippets over at The Nuthouse Scribblers blog!


Wow...I'm totally into him! Intriguing excerpt.
ReplyDeleteLovely sense of mystery about him. Seems like he is making all kinds of promises. Nice snippet.
ReplyDeleteOooh, now there is a promise, if ever I heard one :-)
ReplyDeleteI echo what Doris said, there's promise in his last line. Loved it!
ReplyDeleteJonah sounds delightful. Looking forward to this one
ReplyDelete