Pages

The Romance Reviews

Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Blog Revamp and Giveaway!


So, I let Cherie out of her cell long enough to revamp my blog :)

As well as being a fabulous writer, she is my captive IT geek, who drags me kicking and screaming into the twenty first century with her techno skills.

It got me thinking about what other talents lie out there among writers and readers alike. Apart from writing, I have flitted from one hobbycraft to another over the years.

I started out doing photography, then painting, jewellery making and cake decorating. I also tried knitting, but lets not go there. Writing is the only thing I've ever stuck at and I guess it's because I love it so much.

My kids have developed their own amazing skills which definitely didn't come from me - one is a computer genius and the other competes in at least three different sports!

Come share your own hobbies or sidelines. Comment or send pics to jorjalovett@hotmail.co.uk and I'll post the best on my blog. The winner will receive a copy of  'Jackie and her Loose Talk'. The heroine of my latest release has her own unique talents ;)



3 comments:

  1. You expect me to be able to do anything but write on top of my gazillion kiddos? Am I supposed to have time for hobbies?!? lol

    Fab new blog btw :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, but you're very good with that whip ;)

    ReplyDelete