With such hectic lives we all need something to look forward to every now and then. If I'm on my own there's nothing I like more than the peace and quiet to read (or write!) a good book.
But Saturday nights are pure indulgence for me. Forget clubs and pubs and taking hours to get dressed up, I'd rather chill out at home with my family. Home-made pizza and slobbing out in front of the tv has become the norm here at the weekend.
The cold weather has already started to move into the UK and given us even more reason to cuddle up indoors. The X Factor, Downton Abbey and Strictly Come Dancing (Dancing with the Stars, for our American cousins) are all family favourites, and after doing taxi service for all the kids' sports activities, we're more than ready for some downtime.
So, here I am, feet up with snacks and wine to hand and all is calm. I'll make the most of it because before I know it Monday morning will be here, along with the usual battle to get the little darlings out to school. Cheers!
I want to indulge one commenter with a free copy of my latest release, Jackie and her Loose Talk.
Blurb
Jackie Thompson is the kiss and tell queen,
prepared to sleep her way to fame and fortune. Her latest escapade with two
footballers is on course to secure her future, but she trades it for a handful
of magic beans...or in this case, the address of a reclusive
billionaire.
Scarred by his past, Viktor Torok hides away from the outside world. When Jackie barges into his life he lets her get away in an effort to protect his privacy. But he hasn't counted on the unwanted attraction that rages between them on their second meet.
Can she break through his walls and help them heal each other?
Scarred by his past, Viktor Torok hides away from the outside world. When Jackie barges into his life he lets her get away in an effort to protect his privacy. But he hasn't counted on the unwanted attraction that rages between them on their second meet.
Can she break through his walls and help them heal each other?
You can also visit a whole host of authors participating in this hop for more prizes
In addition to the author giveaways, Ndulgent Bloggers are giving away a Grand Prize of $100 GF of winner's choice from either Barnes & Noble or Amazon RAFFLECOPTER CODE a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck xx


great contest!
ReplyDeleteparisfan_ca@yahoo.com
Thanks for entering :)
DeleteI have to agree the best way to indulge especially in the fall is to cuddle up with a book and something yummy to drink and relax. Thanks for entering me in your giveaway. Carin
ReplyDeletemawmom at gmail dot com
You're welcome :)
DeleteWhat a great hop!
ReplyDeleteMy indulgence: CHOCOLATE & Erotic PNR BOOKS! And not feeling guilty about it at all. LOL
Thanks for being part of the hop and for the chance to win. <^_^>
reneebennett35(at)yahoo(dot)com
Mmm, chocolate...
DeleteMy indulgence...books and coffee.
ReplyDeleteYvette
yratpatrol@aol.com
Thanks for sharing :)
DeleteI love Chocolate, Books, Shoes and Purses...LOL..
ReplyDeleteronnkelly3@aol.com
Don't we all lol
DeleteMy "secret" indulgence is searching for David Gandy pictures. Now it's not a secret, but if you've seen David Gandy, you'd agree! Thanks for the awesome giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteehaney578 at aol dot com
Sounds perfect!
ReplyDeleteI admit I have a few stored away myself, but my not-so-secret crush is Joe Manganiello. Mmm, Joe...
ReplyDeleteI like to indulge in a huge glass of Merlot. I agree I would much chill at home than go out. Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeletekaylyndavis1986@yahoo.com
I love books, chocolate, and horror movies....eating chocolate while reading and eating chocolate while watching horror movies are the best indulgences in the world(of course, I am on a diet now but o well)!!
ReplyDeletesusanmplatt AT hotmail DOT com
Thanks for being a part of blog hop...
ReplyDeleteMy indulgence is reading...
Thanks for the being a part of the blog hop
BeckeyWhiteATgmailDOTcom
Books are always my first indulgence though some days chocolate wins
ReplyDeletesmurfettev AT gmail DOT com
Books, pepsi, chocolate and True Blood are my indulgences.
ReplyDeletevampiremistress2010(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks for participating in this hop & the giveaway! My guilty indulgence is books, Ben/Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream & relaxing on my lounge chair by the pool.
ReplyDeleteJessieL62@comcast.net
Congratulations to BookAttict, who has won a copy of Jackie and Her Loose Talk. I will contact you shortly :)
ReplyDelete