Welcome to the Evernight Publishing birthday blog hop!
Evernight Publishing opened its doors two years ago. In those two years we’ve signed over one hundred and sixty authors and published over three hundred books. From paranormal to contemporary, we’ve had more best sellers than we can count and made thousands of people smile, sigh and gasp. So, as a thank you to all our readers and everyone who has supported us, we’re holding this blog hop and we have a whole lot of prizes to offer you.
Here's how it works... the more blogs you hop to (shown below) the more chance you have of winning prizes. Each author on the hop is offering a prize and Evernight is offering the following grand prizes, a Kindle, a $100 Amazon gift certificate, two Evernight swag bags (which includes a tote, a tee, vouchers, a mug and other coolness) and a personalized Facebook banner. To be in with a chance of winning the author prize simply follow the blog you're visiting and leave a comment which includes your email address. Each entry on each blog is then counted towards the grand prize draw. The more entries you have, the better your chance of winning a grand prize! You also get extra points for liking the Evernight Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/evernightpublishing. Just make sure you let us know in the comments that you've done so.
Good luck and happy hopping!
Hi, I'm Jorja and I'm thrilled to be part of the Evernight family. As part of the birthday celebrations I'm giving away copies of my three Evernight publications.
.jpg)
Into the Wild
After another doomed relationship, Laurie Sommers cocoons herself in the 'living ghost town' of Coyote Creek. But the arrival of Smith Masterson, her unrequited teenage love, torpedoes her cozy spinsterhood, setting her ablaze with a burning desire she believed long gone.
A Texas Ranger through and through, there's no room for a relationship in Smith's life—not at eighteen and certainly not now that he's investigating a robbery and the subsequent shooting of the Captain. Persuading Laurie to fake a relationship to keep his cover is the easy part. The hard part is restraining himself around her.
Keyboards and Kink
A night at home on the computer doesn’t have to be boring…
Feel like chatting? Or maybe doing something more daring? The stranger reaching out across cyberspace could be a creepy pervert, but what if he wasn’t? What if he’s a vampire, the sexy boy next door, or even your gorgeous boss?
Thirteen tales explore all the delicious possibilities when online relationships lead to sexy encounters away from the keyboard.
Jackie and her Loose TalkJackie Thompson is the kiss and tell queen, prepared to sleep her way to fame and fortune. Her latest escapade with two footballers is on course to secure her future, but she trades it for a handful of magic beans…or in this case, the address of a reclusive billionaire.
Scarred by his past, Viktor Torok hides away from the outside world. When Jackie barges into his life he lets her get away in an effort to protect his privacy. But he hasn’t counted on the unwanted attraction that rages between them on their second meet.
Can she break through his walls and help them heal each other?

Simply leave a comment with your details and which book you would prefer and I will pick a winner for each :)
To be in with a chance to win more fabulous prizes, check out the other participating blogs:


This looks so fun! Thanks for posting! delphinareadstoomuch @ yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by :)
DeleteHappy Birthday Evernight! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd thanks for a great giveaway! I'd love Into the Wild :) I am a fan of Evernight on Facebook and I follow your blog via GFC.
Thanks!
Marie :)
songbird1613 at yahoo dot com
Thanks for taking part. I'll enter you into the draw :)
DeleteWhat a fun Blog Hop! Thank you for the opportunity to win a prize. I’m a fan of Evernight Publishing on Facebook and I follow your blog. I would love a chance to read one of your books! Into the Wild looks awesome! Thanks for the hop! angadair at nwcable.net
ReplyDeleteHope you're having fun on the hop!
DeleteHappy Birthday Evernight! Liked Evernight's FB-Dawna Newman I think I would like Into The Wild
ReplyDeletefollower your blog - BLHmistress
vampiremistress2010(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks for joining in :)
DeleteHappy Birthday EN!! I love cowboys, so Into the Wild would be the book for me! Thanks for being on the hop!
ReplyDeleteGFC: Mel Bourn/Melissa
FB: Mel bourn
mel
bournmelissa at hotmail dot com
Cheers Mel! i'll enter you into the draw :)
DeleteWould love to read all three of these books.
ReplyDeleteGreat! Thanks for taking part.
DeleteHappy Birthday Evernight. I follow FB and I also follow your blog. Thanks for the chance to win. Would love Into the Wild.
ReplyDeleteYvette
yratpatrol@aol.com
Thanks Yvette :)
DeleteI'm having such a great time at Evernight Publishing's Blog Hop! This is a wonderful opportunity for readers to discover new authors. Love it! Also, thank you for the opportunity to win a great prize!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of Evernight Publishing's Facebook page, I follow your blog and I also sent you a friend request on your Facebook page.
I would just LOVE to read Into the Wild!
kornhsl@yahoo.com
Thank you,
Julie
Glad you're enjoying it :)
ReplyDeleteI follow/like all :)
ReplyDeleteGFC: Cassandra Hicks
Facebook: Cassandra Hicks
Twitter: @KatraCass
Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
cassandrahicks1989@yahoo.com
Thanks for being part of this fun blog, always enjoy finding new authors.Happy Birthday to Evernight, follow them via FB and follow you via GFC JeanMP.
ReplyDeleteWould love to read Into The Wild.
skpetal at hotmail dot com
I'd love to read Jackie and her Loose Talk.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the amazing giveaway!
elizabeth @ bookattict . com
GFC: BookAttict
"Liked" on Facebook: Elizabeth Kotkiewicz Hyatt
Twitter: @BookAttict
Happy Birthday to Evernight! Thanks so much for giving us some perks, I took advantage of the deals on amazon and ARe, added a whole lot more books to my ever-growing TBR pile :) I follow you and Evernight on FB. If I'm lucky enough to win, I would love to read Into the Wild!
ReplyDeleteEva
evitap67(at)gmail(dot)com
Happy 2nd Birthday Evernight!! I am a FB and Twitter follower of Evernight Publishing! I'd love to read Into The Wild! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth H.
ehaney578 at aol dot com
All 3 of the books sound amazing! Thank you for the chance to win. I would choose Into the Wild. Thanks for participating in the hop!
ReplyDeleteGFC: slinkydennis
Happy 2nd Birthday Evernight!
I follow Evernight on facebook.
slinkydennis@yahoo.com
Rhonda Dennis
Happy Birthday Evernight! I am a FB and Twitter fan of Evernight Publishing.
ReplyDeleteI would pick Jackie and her Loose Talk
Sheri
smurfettev AT gmail DOT com
Greetings,
ReplyDeleteDoing the blog hop for Evernight’s 2nd Birthday celebration! Its’ been fun so far. As a fan of Evernight Publishing, its great meeting new authors and catching up with some of my faves. :-)
You are a new author to me. Hopefully, I’ll
get to know your work better in the future.
I have Keyboards and Kink but haven't read it yet. So if I am a lucky winner my choice of your books would be "Jackie and Her Loose Talk"
Thanks for the opportunity to win some great prizes. As always much continued success!
Facebook, Twitter, Evernight group… done
Belinda G
belgre@comcast.net
Happy 2nd Birthday Evernight! I would love to win Into the Wild
ReplyDeleteI am a FB friend and blog follower to Evernight and I am a GFC follower here. Thanks for being a part of this fun celebration. Carin
mawmom at gmail dot com
I would love to win Keyboards and Kink.
ReplyDeleteHappy 2nd Birthday Evernight!
Thanks for the giveaway.
liked Evernight on Facebook – Sherry Strode
follow Evernight on Twitter – @SStrode
GFC - Sherry S.
sstrode at scrtc dot com
Happy Birthday Evernight Publishing!! Congrats on all your success! Best wishes and many blessings to you all! Thanks for letting us celebrate with you! And thank you for the awesome hop and giveaways! :)
ReplyDeleteGFC: shadow_kohler
Liked Evernight on facebook: Shadow Kohler
shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com
What an awesome way to celebrate Evernight's second birthday. Thanks everyone for the incredible ride.
ReplyDeleteLiked Evernight on FB: Kathryn Anne Merkel
GFC: Kathy Merkel
My pick of your books would be Into the Wild. Thanks for the opportunity to win it.
drainbamaged.gyzmo at gmail.com