Who doesn't love an Alpha male?
Forget pretty boys, I like my men to look like men - tall, strong, and ruggedly handsome. Anyone who knows me will know my predilection for one particular specimen of male hotness. I give you Mr. Joe Manganiello...
*sigh*
.jpg)
and Daniel from 'Up all Night' (Keyboards and Kink antho)
Anyone who's seen his special attributes in Magic Mike, or heard him growling as Alcide in True Blood, will understand my obsession ;)
In honour of my Alpha Hero, I am giving away a copy of one of these books to a commenter. Simply leave your details and the title of which book you would like, and I'll enter you into the draw.
Don't forget to follow the other authors on the Blog Hop for more chances to win...
And while we do that, we are EACH doing a giveaway. Yep. There will be over 200 giveaways on each blog hosted by that Author or Blogger.
But that's not all....
We have THREE grand prizes. You as a reader can go to EACH blog and comment with your email address and be entered to win. Yep, you can enter over 200 times!
Now what are those prizes?
1st Grand Prize: A Kindle Fire or Nook Tablet
2nd Grand Prize: A $130 Amazon or B&N Gift Card
3rd Grand Prize: The following Swag Pack!
*Please note the Swag Pack is not international*
Good Luck!




I would like Keyboards and Kinks, please!
ReplyDeleteRachel oceanrebel333@gmail.com
Thanks for stopping by :)
DeleteInto the Wild sounds like an amazing story. I also have to agree with you on Joe Manganiello. MMM MMM Yummy!! He has come to mind many times while I'm writing.
ReplyDeleteKaseyDean@live.com
He comes to my mind a lot ;)
DeleteKeyboards and Kinks, pls. :)
ReplyDeletexstitchdiva at att dot net
Thanks for joining in :)
DeleteInto the Wild looks great :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the hoppin fun !
~Kym
flwrs4ever(at)yahoo(dot)com
Thanks :)
DeleteInto the Wild sounds like it has a great alpha hero in it!
ReplyDeleteCambonified(at)yahoo(dot)com
Smith is my favourite, but don't tell the other alphas!
DeleteLike the sound of Into the Wild, he sounds like a amazing hero.
ReplyDeleteskpetal at hotmail dot com
Thank you. It's so much fun creating my custom made heroes :)
DeleteI'll try Keyboards and Kink.
ReplyDeletephaedracamille@gmail.com
Thanks for stopping by :)
DeletePlease enter me into the drawing for Into the Wild :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for participating in the hop!
dmr8888 at yahoo dot com
I will. Thanks for entering :)
DeleteI think I want Keyboards and Kink, and I have to agree Alcide is definitely alpha (can just hear him growling now ) :).
ReplyDeletevampiremistress2010(at)gmail(dot)com
*sigh* He certainly plays the part well :)
DeleteInto the Wild...who doesn't love a man in a hat;) I love shifters because they growl and I love a man that growls thanks! sstogner1 at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteLol you'll love my latest alpha hero then - a rebel wolf shifter :)
DeleteThat Joe is a bit of all right. Into THE Wild is the book that I would love to read.annpa@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'll enter you into the draw :)
DeleteLove Joe! He is all kinds of yummy! If I won I'd go with Into the Wild. I can't resist that cover.
ReplyDeleteJyl22075 at gmail.com
Isn't it fab? I think my total input into it was 'naked man in Stetson' lol
DeleteOh, you hit the nail on the head with Joe! He is all man, no boy! Love him! And if you used him as your go to guy in Keyboards and Kink, then that's the one I'm interested in!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for the chance at your giveaway,
Sebrina_Cassity at yahoo dot com
Joe is my go to guy for all my needs ;)
DeleteI love the pics! Thanks so much for the chance to win!
ReplyDeletesqwalker2@gmail.com
I love Alpha males. They are strong, passionate and protective.
ReplyDeleteWould love to read Into The Wild.
Kit3247(at)aol(dot)com
Awesome pics! Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteYvette
yratpatrol@aol.com
Into the Wild West :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the awesome giveaway!
cassandrahicks1989@yahoo.com
Thanks for being a part of the blog hop. i love how powerful, fierce and passionate alpha males can be.
ReplyDeletei would love to read into the wild
raynekitten@gmail.com