
The tree is up, the cheesy festive tunes are being played, and we've watched the first of our Christmas films. Am I feeling Christmassy yet? Er, not entirely.
Whilst I'm looking forward to the day itself, the holidays this year have a cloud hanging over them. Far from spending quality time with my family, it's looking increasingly like I will be working :(
Last year we spent Christmas abroad so my kids could see their Grandparents, and none of us really enjoyed being away from home at that time of year. So, we were determined that this time around we would have the best Christmas ever.
Now with the prospect of having to work, it's made me realise that I don't care about expensive presents I just want to kick back with my family for a day or two. Perhaps we will do what we did last year and move the celebrations to a later date, but if I only have one Christmas Wish it's that we have a fabulous Christmas...together.
Leave me a comment and tell me what you want in your stocking this year and you could win a copy of the 'Vanilla Free Christmas' anthology to spice up the holidays.
Blurb
This Christmas, the best gifts are waiting for those who have been naughty…
And the toys under the tree are not for children. Sexy Santas, naughty elves, and dominant shifters are ready to spread some very kinky Christmas cheer. It’s a good thing the ladies in our stories are looking for anything but vanilla.
AND
If you follow the hop you could be in with a chance of winning:
A Kindle Paperwhite
A Nook Glow
$90 Giftcard for Amazon or B&N
(Both Tablets Come With a Book Bundle!)
So what are you waiting for? Get hopping!

I want a kindle
ReplyDeleteGood luck x
DeleteThe only thing I want this year is Amazon gift cards so I can read.
ReplyDeletekesummer69(at)gmail(dot)com
Someone after my own heart :D
DeleteWhat I want in my stocking amazon gift cards so I can buy books and anime. Doubt that happens but.. I can wish!
ReplyDeleteRaonaid at gmail dot com
Who knows what Santa might bring ;)
DeleteWoohoo! I love blog hops and this one is HUGE! What I want in my Christmas stocking is a winning lottery ticket. My Christmas wish is to win the lottery so I can help out my family in these tough economic times. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Hope you have a wonderful holiday. Thanks for being part of the hop and for the chance to win. <^_^>
ReplyDeletereneebennett35 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Merry Christmas to you too x
DeleteHum I would love some Gift cards in my stocking so I can buy myself some books :D great giveaway thank you so much. Happy Holidays to you!
ReplyDeletelilypondreads at gmail dot com
Thanks for joining in the fun :)
DeleteGift cards are always nice! Thank you for the hop! Merry Christmas! angadair(at)nwcable(dot)net
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas x
DeleteI want tons of books and some nice leather boots.
ReplyDeleteaircdrewood(at)gmail(dot)com
Hope you get everything you want x
DeleteWhat I want won't fit in a stocking. I want some hockey. If I can't have that I would love to find nice comfy socks in my stocking. Those lovely aloe infused spa socks. They sound like heaven.
ReplyDeleteplanterhope at aol dot com
Yeah, hockey...or a hockey player ;) You might find one of those in my Vanilla-Free Christmas story...
DeleteI want a necklace from Tiffany's but....I will settle for a bunch of books or gift cards...
ReplyDeletestephstime (at) cox (dot) net
I like your style ;)
DeleteI'm hoping for some Amazon gift cards and my traditional classic movie! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for a great giveaway!
Marie
songbird1613 at yahoo dot com
Sounds good to me!
DeleteHi Jorja,
ReplyDeleteI don't think there are any material presents that will make me happy. I happen to believe that if life was easier for everyone in the world, life would be easier for me so for my Christmas stocking, I'm really hoping for peace on Earth. It is such a beauty pageant answer, and yet, if there was more peace in the world, I think everyone would feel more fulfilled. Happy Holidays Jorja (I love that name)
Thanks Susan. Living in Northern Ireland, with protests and riots going on around me I couldn't agree more xx
Deletei want an ipad mini
ReplyDeletekaholgate at ymail dot com
Good luck x
DeleteThank you for being a part of the hop. I don't care for anything to be in my stocking. A card would work.
ReplyDeletecmucha319(at)yahoo(dot)com
Thanks for stopping by :)
DeleteI really want Santa to bring me books, amazon cards(so I can buy books and a new digital camera. And cause I have been really naughty he might leave a sexy Alpha male to help me behave next year! LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway!!
grapeapril75(AT)gmail.com
Ooh yum! Good luck with that ;)
DeleteYou know gift cards make great stocking stuffers. I always need more books
ReplyDeletesmurfettev AT gmail DOT com
A girl can never have too many books :)
DeleteI just want gift cards in my stocking (and maybe some chocolate.)
ReplyDeleteJYL22075 at gmail dot com
Chocolate mmm...
DeleteI want gift cards in my stocking!
ReplyDeleteThe more the merrier!
susanmplatt AT hotmail DOT com
Iam always ready to read a new author who pushes theboundaries. Love the sound of your stories.
ReplyDeleteFor Christmas...
I'd love my DH to be free of the Cancer he is having treatment for ATM> ...A big ask I know, but nothing can replace him I'm afraid. He's my soul mate.
Loving the HOP.
I hope Santa is especially good to you as well.
Will be sure to check out your books. Have R/T and Facebooked you and Evernight publishing :))
Thanks
maryde.harthaven@gmail.com
Thank you. Wishing you and your family all the best for the future xx
DeleteOk what i want in my stocking... giftcards to buy books, and well my husband always leaves something nice in there for me so its always a surprise. Happy Holidays and thanks for being part of the hop.
ReplyDeletej.m.platt83(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks for joining in :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays xx
ReplyDeletethis is my first blog hop but it's been fun thanks for doing it.I would love to win so I can read for the holidays.
ReplyDeleteSteamy dark chocolate books!! Or gift cards!!
ReplyDeleteSassychassy333@gmail.com
I want a REALLY big stocking with a Kuerig and a Kindle in it!!!
ReplyDeleterobertachorn (at) yahoo.com
I would love to have a Kindle Fire.
ReplyDeletesstrode at scrtc dot com
Thanks to everyone for taking part :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to maryde who wins the copy of Vanilla-Free Christmas. I will be contacting you soon.
Merry Christmas xx