Welcome to the Evernight Holiday Blog Hop!
We love the holidays, we love making our readers happy and we love giving away swag. What better way to do that than to hold a blog hop?
Here's how it works... the more blogs you hop to (shown below) the more chance you have of winning prizes. Each site on the hop is offering a prize and Evernight is offering an iPad 2 as the grand prize! To be in with a chance of winning the site prize simply follow the blog you're visiting and leave a comment which includes your email address. Each entry on each blog is then counted towards the grand prize draw. The more entries you have, the better your chance of winning that iPad 2! You also get extra points for liking the Evernight Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/#!/evernightpublishing. Just make sure you let us know in the comments that you've done so.
Happy hopping!
Here's how it works... the more blogs you hop to (shown below) the more chance you have of winning prizes. Each site on the hop is offering a prize and Evernight is offering an iPad 2 as the grand prize! To be in with a chance of winning the site prize simply follow the blog you're visiting and leave a comment which includes your email address. Each entry on each blog is then counted towards the grand prize draw. The more entries you have, the better your chance of winning that iPad 2! You also get extra points for liking the Evernight Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/#!/evernightpublishing. Just make sure you let us know in the comments that you've done so.
Happy hopping!
As I'm feeling festive I will also give away copies of the Keyboards and Kink (Up All Night) AND Vanilla-Free Christmas (A Very Furry Christmas) anthologies. Simply leave your details and tell me which book you want in your stocking ;)
Keyboards and Kink
A night at home on the computer doesn’t have to be boring…
Feel like chatting? Or maybe doing something more daring? The stranger reaching out across cyberspace could be a creepy pervert, but what if he wasn’t? What if he’s a vampire, the sexy boy next door, or even your gorgeous boss?
Thirteen tales explore all the delicious possibilities when online relationships lead to sexy encounters away from the keyboard.
Feel like chatting? Or maybe doing something more daring? The stranger reaching out across cyberspace could be a creepy pervert, but what if he wasn’t? What if he’s a vampire, the sexy boy next door, or even your gorgeous boss?
Thirteen tales explore all the delicious possibilities when online relationships lead to sexy encounters away from the keyboard.
And the toys under the tree are not for children. Sexy Santas, naughty elves, and dominant shifters are ready to spread some very kinky Christmas cheer. It’s a good thing the ladies in our stories are looking for anything but vanilla.
Be Warned: ménage sex, anal sex, sex toys, BDSM, spanking
.jpg)


I'm so excited about the blog hop! Good luck to everyone, and hooray for Evernight! I hope I win the iPad2 so that I can turn around and give it away to a lucky, loyal Evernight reader. Cheers!
ReplyDeleteAD
P.S. Of course I've already liked the Evernight FB page, and I've joined your blog!
adonis.devereux@gmail.com
Thank You :)
ReplyDeleteI'd like Vanilla-Free Christmas in my stocking. Needless to say I'm not a great fan of vanilla. ;)
ReplyDeleteplanterofhope at aol dot com
Let's just say my contribution to the antho is a little...out there :D
DeleteExcited to be joining in with this!!!
ReplyDeleteparisfan_ca@yahoo.com
Thanks Laurie!
DeleteI am so not a vanilla type reader! awesome blog hop
ReplyDeletesusanmplatt AT hotmail DOT com
You will love the antho then ;)
DeleteCommenting and following!
ReplyDeleteAislingMancy.blogspot.com
Thank you :)
Deletecommented following
ReplyDeleteheathergeoffries@gmail.com
I'd love to win Keyboards and Kinks
ReplyDeleteI'm learning about alot of new authors. My reading list is getting longer and longer.. Thanks for an awesome contest.
Kim
KimmiesKreations@hotmail.com
PS.. Evernight on facebook-Kim Turner
Following your blog -KimmiesKreations
I'm a Vanilla-Free kinda gal :) Thank you for such an awesome hop! :)
ReplyDeleteMarie
songbird1613 at yahoo dot com
Facebook “Liked” Evernight! (Marie Haney)
I will enter you into the draw :)
DeleteI am a GFC follower. I also follow Evernight on FB. Thanks for the hop! angadair(at)nwcable(dot)net
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by :)
DeleteAm enjoying the Blog hop and the wonderful new authors I am finding out about.
ReplyDeleteVanilla free Christmas sounds wonderfully exciting. R/Tweeted, facebooked and liked You & evernight publishing Thanks for the chance to win
maryde.harthaven@gmail.com
Thanks for joining in!
DeleteEnjoying this blog hop!
ReplyDeleteFinding new authors to follow too!
Dee
lovebooksblogbooks@gmail.com
Hi Dee thanks for stopping by :)
DeleteI think I would like A Vanilla Free Christmas.
ReplyDeleteGFC-BLHmistress
liked Evernight's page Dawna Newman
vampiremistress2010(at)gmail(dot)com
These blog hops are fun,hope to win so excided!!
ReplyDeleteliked on on facebook.
My E-mail is dragonkeep62@gmail.com
OOh I would love to get my hands on Vanilla Free Christmas. I am so excited about this blog hop! I *like* Evernight on Facebook and follow you on GFC. Thanks for this chance to win.
ReplyDeleteUrsula
umavery@gmail.com
Merry Christmas! As I already own Keyboards and Kink (awesome book by the way) I would love to win Vanilla Free Christmas. Thanks for taking part in this hop. I have liked Evernight on FB for a while. Carin mawmom at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteI would like the Vanilla Free Christmas book.
ReplyDeleteI like Evernight on FB as smknmom Roberta Cash Horn.
robertachorn (at) yahoo.com
Thanks for the opportunity!
ReplyDeleteI like Evernight on FB as smknmom Roberta Cash Horn.
I follow you on GFC as Roberta.
robertachorn (at) yahoo.com
I want Vanilla Free Christmas
Vanilla-Free Christmas :)
ReplyDeleteGFC Cassandra Hicks
I liked Evernight's Facebook page (Cassandra Hicks)
Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
cassandrahicks1989@yahoo.com
Thanks for the awesome giveaway! Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteI am stalking you on GFC - K April Holgate
And I liked Evernight FB - April Holgate
grapeapril75(AT)gmail.com
Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteGFC - Sherry S.
liked Evernight on Facebook - Sherry Strode
sstrode at scrtc dot com
Thanks for the opportunity. Following, commented and ‘liked’ FB
ReplyDeletehchandler3003@yahoo.com
Happy Holidays!!
ReplyDeleteGFC: SheriV
I like the Evernight FB page.
smurfettev AT gmail DOT com
Keyboards and Kink looks good!
ReplyDeleteI'm now following your blog and liked Evernight on FB.
ajcraig77@comcast.net
Thank you SOO much for the opportunity!
ReplyDeleteliked on FB
Jillian DeMarco
jilianleighsk@gmail.com
Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteI liked the Evernight FB page - Donna S
bacchus76 at myself dot com
FB Liked Evernight since the beginning (beckeywhite)
ReplyDeleteGFC following (beckeyWhite)
Happy Holidays
BeckeyWhiteATgmailDOTcom
Would love to have Keyboards and Kinks in my stocking :)
ReplyDeletegigi staub
gigis0426(at)gmail(dot)com
keyboards and kink looks good
ReplyDeleteGFC kimberly
liked Evernight on facebook kimberly holgate
kaholgate at ymail dot com
keyboards and kink looks good
ReplyDeleteGFC kimberly
liked Evernight on facebook kimberly holgate
kaholgate at ymail dot com
Please stuff my stocking with Vanilla Free Christmas.
ReplyDeletefollowing gfc: Julianne
I "liked" Evernight's fb page.
This is such a fun hop. I'm having a blast.
luvfuzzzeeefaces at yahoo dot com
Vanilla Free Christmas looks great and sounds great. Thanks for the chance to win
ReplyDeleteI liked Evernigt's
GFC crystaley73
Merry Christmas
crystaley73 at yahoo dot com
Would love to win Vanilla Free! I follow you via GFC as Joder and Like Evernight on FB as Jody Faltys.
ReplyDeletejoderjo402 AT gmail DOT com
I liked Evernight on FB and followed your blog. Thank you for the contest!
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays,
Lasha
mslasha at gmail dot com
What an awesome hop!! And a fantastic giveaway! Thank you!! Happy holidays to you all! Best wishes and many blessings!
ReplyDeleteshadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks to everyone for taking part. Here are the winners:
ReplyDeleteKeyboards and Kink - gigiluvsbooks
Vanilla Free Christmas - Ursula
I will contact the winners soon.
Merry Christmas x
I love holidays. It is the best time for relaxing and enjoyment
ReplyDeleteMy best christmas wishes messages for all readers of this blog