Pages

The Romance Reviews

Friday, 17 May 2013

How do you write yours?

Ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes of a shiny new book? Take my latest release, The Wolf on the Hill.

 
 
It looks so serene you would never guess the chaos that created Caleb's story.
 
In reality my writing 'process' involves driving here,
 


scribbling in a forest's worth of these,


and drinking a helluva lot of this,


And let's not forget the hours of research on the internet which goes into my character inspiration on Pinterest!

Organisation has never been my strong point but by some miracle I've produced a wolf shifter romance I'm proud of.

I'm curious to find out if I'm the last of my species, who writes longhand in a style that isn't legible to even me. I hear there's all these new fangled ideas of storyboards and character cards, and writer apps. But my 'process' of doodling details in whatever notebook is at hand is the only one that seems to work for me.

So, how do you write yours? I'm interested in how everyone else works.

Oh and a quick reminder that The Wolf on the Hill is only 99c on ARe for a limited time. Buy yours and support my notebook fetish :D

Now on Amazon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment