'"Yeah, I’m
a blow-in. Something of a disappointment to the busloads of tourists expecting
a ruddy-cheeked Scot in a kilt." Green eyes twinkled at her over the brim
of the cup and Mariah doubted anyone could fail to be won over by that gorgeous
smile of his.
"Damn it!
You mean I’m going home without the kilt picture?"
"If you want
I’m sure I could dig a kilt out from somewhere and pose for you," he joked,
but he’d already planted the image in Mariah’s head.
She took a sip of
the bitter brew to satisfy her inner caffeine demon, reasoning it was to blame for
her sudden skittery pulse, and not her libido rising for the shaven-headed
artist promising to act out one of her fantasies. Why couldn’t she go for nice,
reliable guys in suits with proper
jobs?'
My Sexy Snippet is taken from my short story, Mariah, part of the Wine and Nine anthology.
Magic Mac and his Mystical tours, the brochure said. What it didn't tell the participants of this coach trip is that the quaint Scottish Inn they stopped at held a secret.
When you add women, wine, and men the outcome is never certain. Will it be happy ever after or is this just the beginning?
Find out in these nine scorching erotic short stories, guaranteed to raise a kilt or two.
Available from Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk
Don't forget to check out more #SexySnippets here!!


Great snippet, and I loved Wine and Nine!
ReplyDeleteWho doesn't love a man in a kilt? ;-)
ReplyDeleteGreat imagery!
ReplyDeleteSexy snippet! Makes me want to read more. :)
ReplyDeleteah Wine and nine, I love it... and this snippet
ReplyDeleteYeah! A man willing to fulfill fantasies. ;)
ReplyDelete