Pages

The Romance Reviews

Saturday, 14 September 2013

#SexySnippets



This week's #SexySnippets comes from my forthcoming release, Ground Floor: Toys & Games. It's the first book in my new series, The Department Store.


'Jamie took the package from Jen and flipped her over onto her back to pour some of the contents into her cleavage. The crackling sounds as he lapped the confection from her breasts made her giggle. She hadn’t had popping candy since she was a child and it was certainly more fun than she remembered. He whipped off her bra and spread the sweet trail across her nipples. The coarseness of the hard sugar roughing against her sensitive skin pulled her out of the teasing mode and dampened her new panties with arousal.
“Your turn,” she said and took the remnants of the candy in her hand. “Where do you want it?”

“Where do you think?” He lay back down beside her, his erection twitching impatiently for a sugar rush.' 

The Department Store: Four floors of steamy romance.

Coming Soon from Total-E-Bound...

Don't forget to check out the rest of the #SexySnippets over on The Nuthouse Blog!

4 comments:

  1. Dang it, I shan't look at Popping Candy in the same light ever again! Can't wait for this to come out, Jorja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll think of this every time I see popping candy. Great snippet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy snippet! Now I need a sugar rush. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, such a great snippet. I want to try this out. Where can I get popping candy?? lol so good. xx

    ReplyDelete