I'm starting to get into the Christmas mood, so today's #SexySnippets comes from 'A Very Furry Christmas'. This is my story in the 'Vanilla-Free Christmas' anthology.
And yes, it is a little unusual... ;)
'Jason
pinned her to the bed with the full length of his body. “How about we try a
little experiment?”
He
selected a bear and stroked it along her collarbone, the whisper of fur
tickling the sensitive skin.
“Okay.”
On unfamiliar territory now where someone accepted her quirks, she swallowed
hard and took the leap of faith.
“I
like you, Caitlin, but I want you horny for me, not my alter ego. I get that
this turns you on, though.” As if to illustrate, he ran the toy across her
breast, hardening her nipples to pink diamonds.'
Available from Amazon, AllRomance, Bookstrand, Evernight Publishing
Don't forget to check out the rest of the #SexySnippets over at The Nuthouse Blog!


I remember this :) Great story!
ReplyDeleteWhat a way to use a bear!
ReplyDeleteLove the Snippet. It made me want to read more.
ReplyDeleteI loved this story!
ReplyDeleteYou so have a way with words. You made me want more dag namit!! lol Great snippet.
ReplyDelete