Pages

The Romance Reviews

Saturday, 2 November 2013

#SexySnippets


In the name of relentless plugging, it has to be done. This week's Sexy Snippets comes from book two in my series, The Wild Irish Wolves. 

.

 “I don’t know what they put in the drink around here, but I think I like it.” Rory positioned himself between her legs and bent down to kiss her.
With moves worthy of an American wrestler, she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer. Caught off balance, he fell forward and landed flat out on top of Naomi.
Her dress rode up her thighs to give him a peek of lacy black stocking tops. His cock responded appropriately. “Are you trying to seduce me, Ms Duffy?”
“Is it working?”

Find out by buying your copy of The Wolf on the Run. Available on Amazon and All Romance

Don't forget to check out the rest of the #SexySnippets over at The Nuthouse Scribblers!

6 comments:

  1. Love the post, what a delight with my morning coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sitting on my kindle. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I'm looking forward tot reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo for relentless plugging! ;) LOVE the snippet, Jorja. Can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete