Pages

The Romance Reviews

Thursday, 28 February 2013

Blog-itis!

Oh my goodness, I think I've gone doo-lally! Okay, that's not unusual for me, but I'm under stress this week so I have very few marbles left.

What has me even more scatter-brained than usual? My impending release - The Wolf on the Hill.


Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely thrilled that release day is fast approaching. But I'm also terrified. I love my characters, I love this book, and of course I want readers to feel the same way. And what do we have to do to find readers? Pimp our little hearts out!

Anyone who knows me will tell you I'm no showgirl, I don't like to be anywhere near the limelight, but in this business we have no choice. Exposure equals sales.

So, for the last few days I've been blog swapping dates and popping up all over news feeds just to remind people I'm still here lol

Writing at the minute is kind of stop/start as I arrange my promotion tour. And needless to say I've already double-booked dates, and forgotten who needs what, when.

So, if anyone wants to volunteer to be my book pimp feel free to do so, and just wake me up on release day :)

2 comments:

  1. I will :) just email me

    Dee
    lovebooksblogbooks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dee! I might just take you up on your offer :D

    ReplyDelete