Pages

The Romance Reviews

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Swept Away Valentines Day Blog Hop

 
 What's your idea of a perfect Valentine's Day? Is it flowers and chocolates? Dinner at an expensive restaurant? Or a cozy night in with your other half?

My tastes have changed over the years. When I was a teenager, all I wanted was one of those padded soppy cards and over stuffed bears to show off. In my twenties, yeah, it was the restaurant thing <g>

But now, in my thirties and happily married for sixteen years I'm a lot easier to please. I don't need garish gifts or get ripped off by restaurants cashing in on the date to know how much my husband loves me. February 14th happens to fall during the kids half-term holidays and it's much more important that we spend that time together, as a family. So, while many are waiting for the florist van to pull up, I'll be packing our bags for some quality time together.

But don't worry, my other half knows better than to forget the chocolates ;)

I'm giving away a copy of the sexy anthology, Vanilla-Free Christmas, for one commenter. It's certainly guaranteed to make your Valentine's Day go with a bang!


This Christmas, the best gifts are waiting for those who have been naughty…
And the toys under the tree are not for children. Sexy Santas, naughty elves, and dominant shifters are ready to spread some very kinky Christmas cheer. It’s a good thing the ladies in our stories are looking for anything but vanilla.
Be Warned: ménage sex, anal sex, sex toys, BDSM, spanking

arebs.jpg
 
Available on Amazon
 
Don't forget to check out the other authors taking part in the Swept Away Hop for more chances to win!


9 comments:

  1. To be honest we don't get much of a chance to go out a lot so we like to go for a meal to celebrate. We can't go out tomorrow so we went for a meal on Monday night instead. Tomorrow will be a cosy night in.

    I loved vanilla free Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all :)
    Thanks for the awesome giveaway!
    cassandrahicks1989@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine’s Day!
    We rarely go out on Valentines Day anymore because it is too crazy; the restaurants are crowded, the wait is long, the service is mediocre, I always feel rushed, and the prices are inflated. It's just not worth it. ..... So we went out on Monday and had a very nice romantic dinner at one of my favorite restaurants. My hubby gave me a Chocolate Rose and I gave him his favorite candy (Snickers Minis) in a heart shaped box.
    Thanks for being part of the hop and for the chance to win. <^_^>
    reneebennett35 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We still go out for Valentines day just to have some alone adult time. We have two young children (2 yrs and 6yrs) and rarely get any alone time together. And even when I am on a diet, my husband knows to get me chocolate, especially my favorite and only a little bit.

    susanmplatt AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the giveaway! Sometimes I wish I was swept away by someone's love especially on Valentine's Day. Being young, I have yet to have the opportunity. If I could choose any man in the world to sweep me away, I would certainly choose Alexander Skarsgard. He's nice, funny, polite and well educated. If I could pick a fictional man, I would choose Jamie Fraser from "Outlander." With his rough physicality, loving sensibility, and fierce passion, I know I would be happy for the rest of my life. I wish I could be swept away to New Zealand or Scotland, somewhere beautifully green and primitive.
    Enough with my epic daydreams…
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    mestith at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the awesome hop and giveaway!!! :)
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't really do anything for Valentine's Day it's always been just another day to me.
    sstrode at scrtc dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Meghan who won the copy of Vanilla Free Christmas. And I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day.

    Thanks for taking part :)

    ReplyDelete