Pages

The Romance Reviews

Friday, 8 January 2016

#FlasherFictionFriday - Dinner Date

Every week, an amazing group of writers get inspired by a picture. Each has 100 words, no more, no less, to come up with their version which they do so well. Please click here to find the others and show them some love by reading. As always comments are much appreciated.



Dinner Date


Make-up done, Jessie only had to dry her hair and she was ready to go. Mark on the other hand was still walking around half-naked.
"Hurry up. Aren't you hungry?"
"Starved." Mark stalked towards her and she knew they weren't going out anytime soon.
He backed her up until they both stumbled onto the bed. Jessie's heart raced as Mark nuzzled her neck and teased kisses across her collarbone. She gasped when he pulled her dress aside to partially expose her breast.

"Dinner first, movie second," he said as his fangs descended. Jessie cried out as he pierced her skin.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, that was a delicious surprise!! I thought they were just going to have a romp - but she WAS dinner!! Great twist, Jorja! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that caught me by surprise, nicely done !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn! You and I were a bit on the same page, lmao! Love your piece it was very unexpected!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another vamp, love it! Great flash, Jorja :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great flash with a surprise twist Love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! The twist was awesome and I'm a lover for hot vamps. ;-) Great flash!

    ReplyDelete