Every week, an amazing group of writers get inspired by a picture. Each has 100 words, no more, no less, to come up with their version which they do so well. Please click here to find the others and show them some love by reading. As always comments are much appreciated.
Candy Girl
To some people you're aloof and reserved. How wrong they are. They don't know that beneath your hard shell there's a surprising soft centre waiting just for me. It's our secret, my privilege, that you're my candy girl. You turn to melted chocolate under my touch, sticky and sweet and oh so delicious. The sugar rush I get when I'm with you is an addiction I can't live without. One moment of you on my lips is never enough for this chocoholic. You're my comfort food, my treat, my guilty pleasure. I hope you indulge my sweet tooth forever.
Candy Girl
To some people you're aloof and reserved. How wrong they are. They don't know that beneath your hard shell there's a surprising soft centre waiting just for me. It's our secret, my privilege, that you're my candy girl. You turn to melted chocolate under my touch, sticky and sweet and oh so delicious. The sugar rush I get when I'm with you is an addiction I can't live without. One moment of you on my lips is never enough for this chocoholic. You're my comfort food, my treat, my guilty pleasure. I hope you indulge my sweet tooth forever.
Love this playful flash Jorja!
ReplyDeleteTHAT, Jorja, was THE sexiest piece of work I ever read about candy-specifically, chocolate. Now, I know we aren't talking about candy here,but LordaMercy, I wish we were! This is a very erotic flash. I absolutely loved it. I bow to your scribe. xo
ReplyDeleteI want some candy now,lol. Fabulous take on the picture, Jorja! And Happy Release Day :-)
ReplyDeleteWow! Sexy and sweet all at once. Great take on the pic :-)
ReplyDeleteexcellently written vision of the picture
ReplyDeleteOh sweet Candy Girl. Erotic. Excellent take on the picture
ReplyDeleteOhhh now you hit my sweet tooth. Now I'm craving chocolate. :) Great take on this picture and an awesome flash. Very hot and smooth and melting. :)
ReplyDelete