It's release week, so I'm sharing another Sexy Snippet from book two of The Department Store series.
First Floor: Cosmetics is available on early download now from Totally Bound.
Take one younger man, add some illicit
outdoor sex, and Maggie Fenton is inclined to forget she’s the oldest cosmetics
girl at Kelsey’s Department Store.
'Their tongues lashed together, vying for dominance in the dance, as Maggie
expressed her growing confidence. It suited Jonah fine.
Then, as quickly as she had heated up, she cooled off and pulled away.
He would’ve complained, but she was busy tugging his shirt out from his
trousers.
“Maggie—” It was a feeble attempt to stop her—he didn’t know why he
bothered. No man in his right mind would rebuff a sexy woman undoing his fly.'
Don't forget to check out the rest of the #SexySnippets over on The Nuthouse Scribblers blog!


He's be crazy to say no. LOl. Great sexy snippets, Jorja. I must have missed release day. Congratulations!
ReplyDeletelove the humor and heat in this. Conmgrats on the release
ReplyDeleteOh hot stuff!
ReplyDeleteNicely done. I really got the 'I shouldn't, but I'm going to anyway'. I enjoyed this.
ReplyDeleteIndeed, no man would. Great Snippet, Jorja. This story is sitting on my Kindle :-)
ReplyDeleteUnless the world is coming to an end, why would he say no? Great snippet, Jorja!
ReplyDeleteGreat snippet :-)
ReplyDelete