Pages

The Romance Reviews

Tuesday, 15 July 2014

Tantalizing Tuesdays - Meet the Parents


Every Tuesday a bunch of talented writers choose a picture that inspires them to write a 200 word teaser. 
 Thanks to Doris and Raven for sharing their pic inspiration and don't forget to check out their take on it here along with all the other writer peeps taking part.


Meet the Parents

Ryan settled into the comfy armchair as he faced the firing squad. He'd worn his best suit to show Sara's parents he was a man of means but the silk tie around his neck was growing tighter by the second.

"So, Sara tells us you're a banker?" Mr Henderson turned his six figure salary into an insult with a sneer.

"Yes, sir. I'm more than capable of looking after your daughter." Sweat broke on his top lip. This was so much harder than he'd expected.

"I think my Sara can take care of herself, son. You make sure you treat her with the respect she deserves."

"Oh, Alan, leave him alone. They clearly love each other and that's all that matters. Welcome to the family, Ryan. Now, where's that bottle of champagne we've been saving?" Mrs Henderson herded her recalcitrant husband out the door, leaving Ryan alone with his betrothed.

"You are killing me here! I'm trying to present myself as the perfect son-in-law and here I am with a bloody hard-on!" He adjusted his crotch as Sara uncrossed her legs opposite him.


"I thought you preferred me going commando?" She gave him a sinful smile and flashed him again.

4 comments:

  1. Great tease very naughty and oh so very awkward for Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just spwed coffee. This is FABULOUS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice twist to reveal what was going on during his conversation with her parents. I chuckled knowing how he felt with her teasing him.

    ReplyDelete