Closing Time
Kyle waved off the last of the customers before
locking the restaurant doors for the night. "I thought they would never
leave."
"I think those girls were enjoying your company a
little too much." Linzi stopped counting the evening's takings long enough
to scold him.
"What can I say, I'm in demand." He grinned,
knowing exactly how to push her buttons.
"Hmm. Just remember you're here to work, not
play." As the cash register slammed shut, Kyle winced, imagining his balls
trapped in there if he ever crossed that line.
"My, my, you sound…jealous." There was no
need, it was a well-known fact he only had eyes for one woman at work.
"Ignore me. I'm just tired and cranky." And
obviously in some pain from being on her feet all night, given the way she was
rubbing her lower back.
"In that case, you need to de-stress." With
totally selfless intent, he took her by the hand and led her over to the bar.
"Kyle, I really don't feel like drinking,"
she protested as he pushed her toward the counter.
He slid his hand under her dress and whipped her
panties down her legs. "Who said anything about a drink?"

OMG, I liked that yummy twist in the end. Good one!
ReplyDeleteOho, I do like his relaxation techniques, lol.
ReplyDeleteOh Jorja, Jorja, jorja... Superb ending. you put a smile right on me face.
ReplyDeleteTaking charge. I wonder if she'll appreciate that.
ReplyDeleteOh so sexy. Love the twist
ReplyDeleteWho's giving the orders and being the pushy one now? I love this photo and you so sis it justice. A kind of Cary Grant erotica, the way any woman would want to be taken, not stirred, in a bar. Loved it. WOnderful story in a mere 200 words. xo
ReplyDeleteoh nice.... and let the fun begin :)
ReplyDeleteNice twist at the end. I chuckled with his intent fooling her until then.
ReplyDeleteHot tease and what a wonderful way to de-stress and forget any pain
ReplyDelete