Pages

The Romance Reviews

Monday, 1 September 2014

Red For Danger - #TantalizingTuesdays


Every Tuesday a bunch of talented writers choose a picture that inspires them to write a 200 word teaser. Check them out here.




Red For Danger



"I'm glad you finally agreed to come dancing with me."

Ruby arched an eyebrow at her grinning companion. "You didn't really give me much choice. The stalking was verging on creepy. It was either a date or a restraining order."

Kurt laughed and held his hands up in the air. "I swear, I didn't know Mrs Coates was your grandmother when I took her on as a client."

"Hmm. Why don't I believe that?" Out of all the estate agents in the city, Ruby was supposed to believe Gran simply happened to choose him to help with the sale of the house. Now she was intent on matchmaking between the pair.

"And still, you're here with me." Kurt spun her around before pulling her back tight against his chest.

"I'm a risk taker." And it had been a long time since she'd shared her bed with anyone other than her teddy.

"Red is definitely your colour." His breath was hot in her ear as he slid his hand over her backside.

Ruby gasped as he squeezed her soft flesh. "My, what big hands you have."


"All the better to feel you with." His sharp, white teeth glinted in the darkness.



8 comments:

  1. OOhhh, what is he? Great flash, Jorja :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't expect the ending. Great teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Jorja, a little classic story with a twist. You should turn this into something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fairy tale twists are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, that was really good at the ending Jorja - classic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THAT was just delicious, Jorja!! I loved their banter, so playful yet seductive. This line caught me off guard and I laughed right out loud: "......It was either a date or a restraining order." I agree with everyone else that you should take this higher. You need to grow this story as only you can do. Wonderful, just loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your ending really had me surprised. I had no idea what he was. Yourt Teaser flowed naturally and smooth throughout, me visualizing each description and both his and her thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tease with a totally unexpected yet fantastic and very dark last line

    ReplyDelete