Pages

The Romance Reviews

Friday, 5 September 2014

Hot Stuff - #FlasherFictionFriday

Every week, an amazing group of writers get inspired by a picture. Each has 100 words, no more, no less, to come up with their version which they do so well. Please click here to find the others and show them some love by reading. As always comments are much appreciated.



Hot Stuff

The guitar stopped. Alejandro's feet carried on the rhythm, counting out the beat with every flick of his heel. Each staccato note brought more power to his dramatic tale. His red cape swirled around him in time to the rise and fall of his movements. There wasn't a sound in the room except for the building crescendo of his music. The audience were captivated, held prisoner by their own curiosity. Like lambs to the slaughter. He clapped his hands and orange flames encircled him, joining in the dance. Soon, the fools would all follow him into the gates of hell.

9 comments:

  1. Exotic. I love it. You delivered the blow with your last line. Fabulous flasher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's what I call a sting in the tail. *shivers* Great flash :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic finish! The magic through the rest really bunches there at the end. great flash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous flash filled with excellent use of your tremendous visuals. This was a complete surprise! The mark of an clever writer!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That totally took me by surprise .... nicely done !

    ReplyDelete
  6. It appears you have a negative perspective of current events in the world. I followed closely your tantalizing words for him to lead them into hell as if in a trance. Well-done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unexpected. I never saw that coming... damn good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. dark and excellently written I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow! I loved the ending. Great twist and lead up to that line. Those poor souls. If only they knew what awaited them. Great flash!

    ReplyDelete