Pages

The Romance Reviews

Thursday, 18 September 2014

Irresistible - #FlasherFictionFriday

Every week, an amazing group of writers get inspired by a picture. Each has 100 words, no more, no less, to come up with their version which they do so well. Please click  here to find the others and show them some love by reading. As always comments are much appreciated.




Irresistible

"Sorry," Mark muttered and backed away as he discovered the shower already occupied. But he was still a man, he couldn't help but stare at those delectable curves visible behind the misted glass.

Unable to resist, he stripped off and jumped in to join his water nymph. Instead of protesting, Nicola gave him a knowing smile and handed him the shower gel. It made him wonder if she hadn't purposely left the door unlocked. 

After twenty years together it was easy to take his wife for granted. Every so often it was good to be reminded how lucky he was.

8 comments:

  1. I rather think she did leave it unlocked. We women have a way you know!
    Great flash Jorja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very important thing to do, remind yourself to relish what you have. -Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, Michaela. You are so right. There are ways to seduce and make them think it is their idea!! Lovely flash. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she hoped for a rediscovery of passion and she got her desire. Great flasher

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wasn't expecting that at all ...nicely done

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautifully romantic flash I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very romantic flash Jorja.

    ReplyDelete