Pages

The Romance Reviews

Friday, 17 January 2014

#FlasherFictionFriday #FFF

Check out these other authors and their 100 word take on this week's picture - Flasher Fiction Friday



After all her effort Vanessa's evening was turning into a nightmare. The knowledge that with one itsy bitsy spell she could salvage it was hard to resist.
"Only use your powers in an emergency." Her mother's warning rang in her ears.
Well, this situation was critical. Daniel was waiting in the other room and she needed to make him fall in love with her.

She scraped the burnt offerings of dinner into the bin and summoned all her energy into the palms of her hands. One magic infused soufflé and she would have him just where she wanted him.

11 comments:

  1. I love the symbol of the magic souffle as the method to have him fall in love with her. I hope it works and she has used herb power appropriately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile. I love the thought of a magic infused souffle. Great flasher

    ReplyDelete
  3. *giggles*

    Loved this one. Hope her spell works :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh somehow this will come back to bite her I'm sure of it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative and magical. Warnings come with a price, one which I fear she is about to pay. How very self-indulgent of her. What a cliffhanger. Delightfully crafted. A wonderful story lies within this flash :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This made me laugh. How creative! I loved it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Wonderfully done! Make a soufflé for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one made me chuckle! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! She's trouble. I bet she'd be fun to write more of and you should. I totally want to know what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great flash love the way she uses her power to get what she wants

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! Great flash! Intense and I wonder does she continue to "use" her power for "emergencies" as her mother instructed. I must know more. :)

    ReplyDelete