Secret Lovers
"What
are you doing?" Ed was only half awake as Francesca climbed on top of him.
"I
wanted to see if you were up yet." She peeked down in time to see him rise
with the morning sun.
"How
did you get past security in the living room?" It was ridiculous they
still had to sneak about like teenagers.
"The
TV is at full volume. They can't hear us." She kissed him long and hard, and
he didn't take much persuading to get with the programme.
"Mum?
What's for breakfast?" The small face at the door killed the moment dead.
Oh, God!! Who hasn't that happened to? So cute. At first I thought that they were YAs and the aging parents fell asleep in front of the TV. Your ending is even better, just charming <3 xo
ReplyDeleteOh I loved this. It made me chuckle. Little ones can certainly kill a moment
ReplyDeleteAwh! We haven't had that pleasure yet lol! Lovely flash Jorja x
ReplyDeleteOh, I love it! any parent can relate I'm sure :-)
ReplyDeletethat hit home i have 5 kids LOL this was great :)
ReplyDeleteOh the perils of parenthood lol
ReplyDeleteLOL! Perfect timing. Not. lolol Awesome fun, playful flash. I wonder how they will get out of this and explain themselves. lol
ReplyDelete