I couldn't decide whether to do a Christmas post, a New Year's post, or a simple plug for my new release. So, I've decided to combine the three :D
I hope you had a lovely Christmas. Ours was everything we could have wished for - quiet family time, lovely dinner (cooked by my hubby) and just a chance for everyone to wind down. I actually took time out to read a few books which I rarely get to do these days.
We spent New Year's Eve with the rest of the family, eating rubbish and fighting over board games. Just how it should be! I saw in the New Year stone cold sober as I was driving but it also meant I was raring to get back to the writing in 2014.
Book two in The Department Store series is well under way and I'm itching for everything to get back to normal so I can get my office back. I've decided this will be my year. I've already got four releases lined up for publication and it's up to me to make my writing a success.
There are no excuses for me not to knuckle down. Repeated checking of Facebook/Amazon/Twitter/In-box will no longer count as a valid way to spend my day. So who's with me? Let's make 2014 a success!
Oh, and here's the promised book pimpage. Start the year with a bang! 99p for this week only. https://www.totallybound.com/ground-floor-toys--games?author_id=281

No comments:
Post a Comment