This week I thought I'd treat you to a sneak peek at a story I have in the pipeline. It's taken from Extinction, my contribution to Evernight Publishing's upcoming Alpha's Claim anthology. I'm not giving anything away about my Alpha. You'll just have to wait and see...
"You saw me naked?"
Regardless of whether his tale was true or not, Holly hated that there was a
possibility Lucas had seen her at her most vulnerable.
"I think that makes us even,
don't you?" He clutched the pillow closer to his groin. She'd have to
remember to put the cover in the wash tomorrow.
"So, you've seen me in the
nip, and I've seen you. It's been fun, but could you please fuck off now? It's
been a long day."
Don't forget to check out the rest of the #SexySnippets over at The Nuthouse Scribblers blog.

LOL. She's got gumcha. I wonder what's going on.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds a fun read. I'm with Kiru. I do wonder what's going on :-)
ReplyDeletelol sounds good :)
ReplyDeleteLOL I'm intrigued how they ended up like that! Great snippet!
ReplyDelete