Every week, a fabulous group of writers take inspiration from a selected pic and write 100 words to go with it. Check them out #FlashFictionFriday
Saffron clicked on the icon her boyfriend had tried to
minimize on the laptop as she came into the room.
"What the hell is this?"
Images of an overweight, virtually naked man popped up on the
screen. She knew Tom had a bit of a dodgy past he didn't like to talk about,
but a fetish for portly gentlemen was definitely something they needed to
address.
"I wish you hadn't seen that," he said with a sigh.
"Is there something I should know?" She feared
anything that would jeopardize their relationship.
"That's what I looked like before the gastric
band."
LMAO- I was not expecting that- great job!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, that ending was great!
ReplyDeleteThat was a wonderful twist in the end! Good for him! She can reward his honesty and his dedication. Great flash !! :) xo
ReplyDeleteI bet Saffron is relieved. Nice flash for sure.
ReplyDeleteWhat a twist. I can only imagine how vulnerable he's feeling. I agree with Muffy, a reward should definitely be coming his way. Fabulous flash. :)
ReplyDeletewell done creative take :)
ReplyDeleteWonderful twist, Jorja :-) Definitely entertaining. Now I'd like to see his before and after pics!
ReplyDeleteAwww, cute and chuckleworthy. Feels like someone's about to get some self-esteem boosting soon...
ReplyDeletePoor Tom. Is nothing sacred? Hope nothing changes with them. Great flash
ReplyDeleteBrilliant flash.
ReplyDeleteWow great flash! I loved the twist at the end. I bet her jaw did a double drop after that.
ReplyDelete